To return your purchase, we ask you to to fill in the product return form in advance, print it out and bring it with you when returning your purchace in our Pick-up and ordering point. You can find the product return form here. If you do not have the opportunity to print, you can also fill in the form on the spot. For that we ask you to prepare the following information: customer’s name, order number, product article number, customer’s bank account number.
You can return or exchange the purchased products within 90 days. (IKEA Family members can return products within 365 days if IKEA Family card was used on purchase.)
Product returns are accepted or exchanged within 90 days after the purchase upon presenting a receipt. Full refund is applicable to unused, unpacked and unassembled goods only.
Terms and conditions:
• products purchased in the store may be returned or exchanged within 90 days after the purchase upon presenting a receipt, an invoice or an approved bank statement. This is an additional guarantee which goes beyond the scope of laws of the Republic of Estonia regulating the return of goods;
• return and exchange policy applies only to products purchased from IKEA Estonia;
• to qualify for full refund, products must not be used, they must have either unopened or carefully opened (with no tears or damages) original packaging, and they must not be assembled, either fully or partially;
• if a product is unpacked and assembled, either fully or partially, we will be able to refund no more than 80 % of the acquisition cost subject to preliminary assessment and considering the condition of the product;
• if a product is defective and/or an unrepairable fault has been discovered, it will be subject to full refund in a manner selected by the purchaser;
• if the refund amount exceeds EUR 300, it is transferred to the purchaser's bank account;
• if the product is new and unused but unpacked, the purchaser will receive a voucher for the total amount paid;
• if a product defect has been established only after opening of the packaging and there was no possibility to check the product quality before its delivery, it will be subject to full refund in a manner selected by the purchaser;
• plants, batteries, custom-made table tops and wall panels, textile, the products bought from the half clearance department are not returned or replaced if the customer simply changes his mind;
• it is possible to exchange only the low-grade or faulty part of the product, namely, it is not necessary to exchange or to return the whole product if only one part of it is defective;
• if a product has been purchased during sales and any part of it is damaged or defective, it must be returned in a complete set;
• IKEA domestic appliances may not be exchanged in the store but rather by certified after-sales service providers;
• if the product safety is questioned, it may be returned and replaced by another product;
• LED bulbs may be returned and exchanged. If bulbs are still in the original packaging, it will be subject to full refund in a manner selected by the purchaser. If the original packaging is removed, the purchaser will get a voucher or payment card in the amount of full purchase price.