The gift card can be used to pay for products and/or services at the IKEA Tallinn pick-up and ordering point and IKEA Tartu Planning Studio. It cannot be used to pay for products online, as well as for alcohol or tobacco. There are no limitations on how many times the card can be used (until the balance is 0.00 €). You can check the balance of the card at the checkout.
• The gift card is valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
• The card has no cash value unless it is filled with cash.
• The gift card cannot be refunded and returned.
• A VAT invoice is not given when buying the gift card.
• IKEA does not replace or give refund for damaged or lost cards.
• If the gift card is found, please return it to the IKEA pick-up and ordering point in Tallinn or IKEA Planning Studio in Tartu.
The gift card is the property of OÜ Runikon Retail. OÜ Runikon Retail reserves the right to change IKEA gift card terms and conditions and undertakes to inform customers of any changes made in advance at www.IKEA.ee.